"The Dress Watch"
The Humble Dress-Watch: Can there be a more understated, essential item in a man's wardrobe? I do not think so. Carefully chosen and worn appropriately, a dress watch can transform an uncivilized clown into a sophisticated gentleman - or at least give the impression.
At the end of the day, a good dress watch should complete your outfit, not dominate it.
It's not hard to see why a good dress watch can be the ultimate gentleman's accessory. The requirements for this type of watch are not exactly extensive:
“the simpler, the better”
If you prefer a small yet masculine watch, the case diameter should be between 36mm and 40mm. Strictly speaking, the dial should look clean and minimalistic. Colors such as black, white, silver or champagne are recommended. Blue dials can also look very classy if they are made of high quality and hit the right color tone. The bracelet should of course be made of dark leather or, if you want it to be a little more “sporty”, with a simple metal bracelet.
There are no discussions there.
17S101-1CW dress watch "AS 1291"
- Clockwork: Swiss Made AS 1291 Manual winding
- Housing:Stainless steel, Ø 40mm
- Glass:sapphire crystal
- power reserve: 38 hours
- glass bottom:mineral glass
- Limited edition: 99 pieces
- dial: Black
- Bracelet:Natural leather strap in organic quality
- Bracelet length:approx. 22 cm
- Lug Width: approx. 20 mm
- Clasp:pin buckle
- Waterproof: 5ATM
- Total weight of the watch: 66g
- Production:Made in Germany
- Scope of delivery:Description booklet, watch, watch box
5 year guarantee
Constantin Weisz guarantees that this product is handcrafted from high quality materials . Elaborate quality controls guarantee that the watch has been checked and adjusted before leaving the factory. Nevertheless, we unfortunately cannot rule out material defects. If your new watch is not fault-free, please contact our customer service within five years from the date of purchase. You can find the address at www.constantinweisz.de or you can also send us an email to email@example.com.
The following are excluded from the guarantee:
- Damage caused by external violence
- Interventions by persons not authorized by us
- improper handling of the watch
- Non-observance of the operating instructions
- Also excluded from the guarantee are leather straps, wearing parts and seals.
- Liability for incidental and consequential damages is excluded